DAY 1 — BUILD YOURSELF UP
WORDSPIRATION
God never intended the believer to live spiritually weak, empty or constantly dependent upon other people's encounters with Him. Jude reveals that there is a responsibility placed upon every believer: “building up yourselves.” God supplies the grace, His Word provides the foundation, and the Holy Spirit provides divine help, but we must intentionally participate in our spiritual development.
Prayer in the Holy Ghost is presented as one of God's provisions for spiritual strengthening. Just as physical strength develops through consistent exercise, spiritual capacity develops as we consistently fellowship with God. Prayer is therefore more than presenting requests to heaven. It is a place where the inner man is strengthened, spiritual sensitivity develops, and our hearts become increasingly aligned with God's purposes.
Isaiah teaches that even the young can become weary, but those who wait upon the Lord renew their strength. This means our greatest source of strength is not personality, education, connections or human determination. There are assignments that natural strength cannot accomplish. There are pressures intelligence alone cannot overcome. We need strength that comes from God.
Notice also that Jude connects praying in the Holy Ghost with “your most holy faith.” Spirit-inspired prayer does not replace faith in God's Word; it strengthens us to continue standing upon it. The Word gives our faith substance, while communion with the Holy Spirit strengthens our inner man to remain steadfast in what God has spoken.
Begin October with a decision: I will build my spiritual life intentionally. Refuse spiritual laziness. Make room for Scripture, worship, meditation and prayer. As your inner life becomes stronger, you will discover that circumstances which once intimidated you no longer control your response. God is building you before He uses you to build others.
KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT PRAYER
Nigeria: Father, strengthen Your Church in Nigeria and cause believers to become instruments of righteousness, peace and transformation. Grant wisdom to leaders and bring an end to insecurity, corruption and multidimensional poverty.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION
Today, I am built up in Christ. My inner man is strengthened. Spiritual weakness gives way to divine strength. My faith shall not fail. As I pray in the Holy Ghost, I grow in spiritual capacity, understanding and sensitivity. I enter October stronger than I entered it, in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment