Pages

YOU ARE A GOD UNTO YOUR CHALLENGES by Kay Daniels


When the forces confronting Egypt were products of the activities of the gods of the land, God knew he had to send in a superior god operating in the earthly realms to undo their activities. See what God had to do! 

1,And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. Exodus 7:1

He had to make Moses a god to confront the gods of Egypt. 

This scripture in Exodus 12:12 reveals what was going on in Egypt. For I will pass "through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the *_gods of Egypt_* I will execute judgment: I am the Lord."

Moses been made a god was used as an instrument to destroy the gods of Egypt. 

And see what Jesus said in John 10:34-35, 
33,The Jews answered him, saying, "For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34,Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, *I said, Ye are gods?*
35,If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;"

This means that Jesus came as a god to destroy the god of the whole earth, which was the devil. 

"And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
7,If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine."

Satan by this scripture saw himself as the god of the earth, but he met with a superior god like Moses was unto the gods of Egypt. 

But the good news is, John 1:12, it is recorded that, "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"

And see the big bang in John 14:12, *Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.*

If you receive and believe in Jesus, the same way he came as a god into the world, that same way you are unto all your challenges. 

So new birth is your initiation into "god realm" of life. 

It makes you a god unto all the gods that might be sitting on any area of your life. 

Say confidently, I am a god over failure, I am a god over diseases and sicknesses, I am a god over witches and wizards, I am a god over barrenness, I am a god over all wicked tongues rising against me, I am a god over canality, I am a god over evil addictions, just think of that thing that is trying to Lord it over your spirit man, and declare boldly and loudly that *you are a god*. 

As you have declared it, so shall you see it. 

From today, everything oppressing you would bow to your command as a god. 

Be released at the instance of the word to your world today as a god in Jesus name. When you decree a thing, you will see it come to pass in Jesus name. 

Today is your day...

Kay Daniels
Register for Faith Technoprebeurship Summit 2023 | 5th August 2023 | 11am 
https://ccyiglobalenterprise.com.ng

Have a wordspired mid week.

No comments:

Post a Comment