Pages

Great Faith for effective prayer life by Kay Daniels

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Great Faith for effective prayer life. 
And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. 

And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. 

The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only,
 and my servant shall be healed. 

For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. 

When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.  

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 8:5-11

Faith is simply "spiritual understanding" of what transpires in the realm of the invisible. 

Ability to comprehend things with the help of the Spirit of understanding that powers our imagination that births inspiration. 

Faith is revelation inspired prayer, that has power to birth limitless Possibilities. 

The centurion was able to liken what happens in the physical with what should obtain in the spiritual realm, giving credence to Jesus prayer "let thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven". 

If we can connect inspirationally, we can change things with intercession. When we are able to see with our spirit enabled mind (imagination and memory), we would be able to make intercession influences or impacts on reality. 

We shall be able to decree a thing and see it come to pass. Prayer is our words powered by great faith. Jesus called it great faith. It is not just faith that powers answers to prayers, but great faith. 

Prayer. 
Lord Jesus empower my access to great faith that delivers unbeatable, instant and tangible results. Let me say it and see it. Let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Let my intercession today answer speedily in Jesus name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment