Pages

WORDSPIRATIONS

1. "I've failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeeded - Michael Jordan
2. "Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new centre of gravity. Don't fight them. Just find  a new way to stand". Oprah Winfrey
3. "The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
4. "We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness" - Hillary Clinton
5. "My own sense of family, where I come from and what I made for myself is an important part of my life" - Nora Roberts
6. "It is necessary to fear the prospect of failure but to be determined not to fail." Jimmy Carter
7. "The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes" - Sir Winston Churchil
8. "Nigeria has no business with poverty. With our human and material resources, we shall strive to eradicate poverty from our country" - Olusegun Obasanjo
9. "The good neighbour looks beyond the external accidents & discerns those inner qualities that make all men human and, therefore, brothers."- Martin Luther King Jr
10. "He that would live in peace and at ease, must not speak all he knows nor judge all he sees"- Benjamin Franklin
11. "Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see" - Mark Twain
12. "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Mahatma gandhi

Compiled by Daniel O Jacobs