Pages

CELEBRATING CCYI GLOBAL AT 15


*CELEBRATING 15 YEARS OF GODS FAITHFULNESS, MERCIES AND FAVOUR.* Coming from a white garment background,  I never taught I would ever be qualified to know or do the things I have been privileged of God to partake in.  In secondary school,  I always felt a still small voice speak to me. I called it a still small voice because I read a book which I found in my grand fathers trunk, a trunk I learnt he brought back after he faught at the second World War.  The name of the book is Self Motivation. That book revealed to me the existence of a small voice. I only discovered the personality of this still small voice when I got into the University and started attending a Pentecostal church.  I discovered the person of the Holy Spirit.  He revealed to me that thought of God for me from Jeremiah 11:29. His thought for me was only good.  I passionaltly pursued the Holy Spirit and hooked on the ministries of various light bearers. Their ministeries shed light on my path and in 2000,  I heard the voice of God that culminated in a vision for impact. This vision moved me to attend bible school in 2001 and immediately after I started a campus fellowship of a notable ministry on my campus in Bauchi state, and after started student impact makers fellowship. While on youth service in 2003 in Imo state,  I started the corpers fellowship of that same ministry in the camp at Nkwerre.  After service year,  in 2005, fire was shot in my me,  I became so restless for impact and on the 22nd of January 2005, the ministry known on campus as impact makers metamorphosed into the Center for Creative Youth International aka CCYI GLOBAL. We hosted our first public seminar with the theme: Rise to a  new level.  Since then, God has been faithful.  For all he has done,  still doing and sure to supernaturally manifest,  we say thank you Jesus.  Since 2005, He has not stopped revealing by the word to us. He has constantly wordspired us.  This ministry has blessed countless young people from all the nation.  If you have ever been blessed by this ministry kindly leave a comment on the social media you find this post.  You shall be remembered this year. To God alone be all the glory.  

*Kay Daniels*
Celebrating the faithfulness of God
CCYI @ 15

No comments:

Post a Comment