Pages

PROPHETIC FOCUS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL

 

 PROPHETIC FOCUS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL

MY DESTINY HELPERS MUST MANIFEST BY THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST IN THE MONTH OF APRIL.

Before we were born or even conceived, there was a predestination about our lives.

We existed long before we were eventually born.

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer.29:11

There is a thought that precedes our actual existence.

There is a blue print in the mind of God before decide the place of our birth.

The story of creation reveals a fundamental truth in this regard:

·       God created the heaven and the earth.

·       God created knowledge.

·       God created the sea and the land.

·       God created the atmosphere.

·       God created the sea and land animals.

·       God created the sun, moon and stars.

·       God created the birds.

·       God created everything, before he then created man.

·       He put man in control of all these things. Genesis 1:1-26

This story reveals the fact that there is something God finishes on the earth that necessitates the birth of man.

There is something God finishes that made God send you and me to earth.

God finishes a thing before He allows it to start. So God finished us in heaven before allowing us to start on earth.

So there is something finished about you that you need to find and start.

Only what God finished in you, are you empowered to start and finish.

Remember this, and show yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors.

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me.

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, my counsel shall stand and I will do my pleasure:  Isaiah 46:8-10

I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and in showed them; and I did them suddenly and they came to pass. Isaiah 48:3

Keys to Attracting your Destiny Helpers are:

·       Discover what God has finished about you.

My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Thine eyes did my substance yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were curiously written, which in continuance are fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:15-16

However, every discovery demands commitment to the process of meditation.

It is in meditation that we encounter the light of discoveries.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous and thou shalt have good success. Joshua 1:8

Oh how love I thy law! It is my meditation all day.

Thou through thine commandments hast made me wiser than my enemies: for they are ever before me.

I have more understanding than all my teachers: for your testimonies are my meditations. I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. Psalm 119:97-100

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be finished. Matthew 5:17-18

To Maximize Discoveries:

·       Tap into Grace – enabling power of God through the Holy Spirit.

 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things and bring to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:26

·       Tap into the love of God – this is your access to greater depth.

But as it written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.

But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 1 Corinthians 2:9-10

You cannot love God and lack discoveries. The love of God is what facilitates mental discoveries.

You cannot be mentally lazy walking in the love of God.

·       Tap into the Spirit of Faith

We having the same Spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore I have spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak. 2 Corinthians 4:13

It is one thing to make a discovery but another thing entirely to believe in that discovery enough to declare it.

It is the spirit of faith that empowers us to believe whatever God is showing us non matter how impossible or humanly unachievable it might appear.

It is the spirit of faith that powers every discovery into actualization.

All through the month of April, we shall be exploring the Spirit of Christ.

It shall be a month of no more delays powered by the Spirit of Christ.

• No more financial delays

• No more marital delays

• No more academic delays

• No more fruitful delays

• No more business delays.


THE MONTH OF APRIL, SHALL BE OUR MONTH OF ENFIRED SPIRITMAN - KEY TO STEPPING UP TO GREATNESS [ENCOUNTERS WITH THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST] Philippians 2:1-13, Jude 1:20

In the month of April, the fire of the Holy Spirit shall come upon our spirit man for supernatural encounters that would command uncommon greatness.

It shall be a month of praying extensively in the Holy Spirit and Speaking in the Spirit, the raw words of God into every situation.

The fire of God as in the days of Elijah shall be re-enacted and multitudes shall gather to watch these spectacles to the glory of God.

Ephesians 3:16 (KJV) That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

This month, your destiny helpers would surface by the Spirit of Christ. As your spirit man is enfired, expect to become a magnet of supernatural favor.

We shall be exploring on a daily basis chapters from 1 & 2 Corinthians and Jude 1:20

It shall be a most fulfilling month for you. 

 

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE READING

Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,

Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;

That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:

So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.

12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new month Pst Kay. I see this month is loaded. I believe in my spirit just like you said as our spirit man is fired up this month God is going to turn around impossible situations in our lives this month.i receive grace to work the work that will make me a full partaker of the blessings of this month. God bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete