Pages

BE A PLAYER IN WHAT YOU ARE CALLED TO DO by Kay Daniels


It is often stressed in a certain palace that young people should strive to be players or kings in their own movies. 

This is great but not really a true possibility. You cannot be a football player and a basketball player at the same time.

 If you are a football player, you might be a fan of basketball.  

The same applies to life even in the kingdom. 

Five questions have to be answered, 
Where are my from? 
Who am I? 
Why are my here? 
What can I do? 
Where are my going? 

You cannot know who you are and be a player in every sport or field of life. 

Joel 2:7 (KJV)  They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

Knowing what you are designed and wired by God to do would always define your place, and your consistency would guarantee eventual success. 

Those who are players in every sport rarely know the joy of true victory. 

Acts 26:16 (KJV)  But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;


No comments:

Post a Comment