DAY 29: THE SPIRIT OF ASSURANCE
Scripture Reading
Old Testament: Psalm 23:4-6 (KJV)
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
New Testament: Romans 8:38-39 (KJV)
"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Wordspiration Bible Study
Assurance is the confidence that nothing can separate us from God's love. The Holy Spirit gives us this assurance, witnessing to our spirits that we are children of God.
David declared his assurance even in the valley of the shadow of death. He knew God was with him. He knew goodness and mercy would follow him. He knew he would dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Paul's confidence in Romans 8 is one of the most powerful declarations of assurance in Scripture. Nothing—absolutely nothing—can separate us from the love of God. This assurance is not based on our feelings but on God's faithfulness.
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of assurance. He gives us confidence in our salvation, confidence in God's love, and confidence in the future. This assurance enables us to live boldly and shine brightly.
Prophetic Declaration
I am persuaded that nothing can separate me from the love of God! Neither death nor life, nor angels nor demons, nor any created thing can separate me from His love. I have the assurance of the Holy Spirit. I am secure in Christ!
Kingdom Advancement Prayer
For the Church: Lord, fill Your Church with assurance. Let us be confident in Your love and faithful to Your call.
For Nigeria: We pray for assurance in Nigeria. Let the people know they are secure in Christ.
For Africa: We pray for assurance across Africa. Let the Church be confident in God's love.
For Ghana: Let assurance fill the Church.
For Kenya: Let confidence in God spread.
For South Africa: Let assurance bring peace.
Personal Supplication
Father, I thank You that nothing can separate me from Your love. Holy Spirit, fill me with assurance. Let me know deeply that I am secure in Christ. I trust in Your love and Your faithfulness. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Prophetic Word for the Day
"The Lord says: I love you with an everlasting love. Nothing can separate you from My love. Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. You are secure in My hand, and no one can snatch you away."

No comments:
Post a Comment